HERE’S YOUR CHANCE! Best of luck!
Please send the following items in your email application:
- Please tell us about yourself (any scrapbooking or artistic experience) and why you would like to be a Flower Girl
- 2 or 3 examples of your current style in the form of cards,altered projects and/or layouts. Projects must be “hybrid” – created partly with digital techniques and party with traditional physical products. Each photo must be less than 200k. There is no need to use Prima products on the projects. Projects may have been previously published and/or posted online.
- A link to an online gallery and/or resume. There is no need to have been published before. You may be on other design teams – but please tell us about them.
- Your full name and state/country of residence, along with full contact information (phone number too!) This will be kept confidential and will only be used to contact you for joining the team.
Flower Girl Creative Team Requirements:
The main role for our Hybrid Creative Team members is to create layouts or projects using our physical products mixed creatively with our digital products to give members inspiration and education.
- Flowers Girls are required to create one project per month that is tutorial based (has written step-by-step how instructions) and one additional project per month with just photos and credits.
- Flower Girls are able to enjoy supplied physical and digital products from Prima Marketing, Inc. and PrimaHybrid.com
Call applications accepted immediately. Call deadline is Feb. 20th, 2008 at midnight EST. All entrants will receive a verification email. We plan to notify new design team members by March 1st, 2008. Updates will be posted on the blog. If you have any questions feel free to post them here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org